Poor Sam got FOUR innoculations today and is still, thankfully, sleeping, so I'm taking a little time to blog. Boy was he mad at the doc! That was a first for us--anger and major tears. Usually he takes his shots like a little stoic man w/maybe a tear or 2. This time, he WAILed, like Blues Clues (BoosCoos, per Sam) Joe likes to do when it's "mail time." Can you tell my interests are changing? hee hee Anyway, I'm glad he's resting after all that trauma.
Here's some photos of 4th July at grandmom's--some of the guests were meeting Sam for the 1st time!
Here's Joyce, friend of family, grandmom, Uncle Rick and our cousin Rob.
Aunty Peg and Aunt Val...

2 comments:
How cute! Love the hat!
Judith
What a fun day we all had! Glad I brought the hat...and Rick and Bry's jumping on the obvious pun...Fun!!! Love, L.
Post a Comment