Sharing photos of Sam's finalization. We are so grateful the Lord brought Samuel into our lives and have felt like he's been ours for most of the time we've had him--this was just a formality to us. But it's all official, as of June 16, which is a year to the day of his very first visit w/us! God has been so kind to our little family of three. Bryan and I can no longer remember life w/o Sam. He brings us joy daily.
We had a little gathering of neighbors the Friday after his finalization--wanted to have a huge bash and invite all of you, but we cdn't get it together that week. These pics were taken by Julie, our buddy who's living next door w/her folks for the summer. She's quite the photographer! Sam was teething that night and very clingy/whiney, so it wasn't easy for her to get him smiling--most unusual for Sam. He's typically the party guy, loving a crowd.




6 comments:
Congratulations!!!! Love you guys:)
-Ashlie Pearson
CONGRATS! Sam is our first male Stingle in a long, long time. Go Sam! (((((HUGZ))))) from A.Arlene
Hooray! Congratulations to all of you and hope we can get together soon.
Love,
Judith
I love the first photo you have of same when you open your page!
He was always Sam Stingle to us but we rejoice in the official finalization!! Great job on the new background...love the new look!!
Love,kathi
We've been reviewing the pics after the finalization and Rick and I simultaneously said of the pic w/S holding his hand to the side of his head, "oh my what I have I done!." Love you all, L&R
Post a Comment