Where does the time go?! It's been over a week and I haven't blogged... sorry to be so remiss.
Took Sam to his 1st church picnic last weekend--all the young-uns love Sam and so we're getting to know toddlers up to school-age kids all over again. (I used to babysit some of the girls who will soon be old enough to watch Sam!)
Sam is enjoying pool days once or twice a week. Pictured here w/friends Mackenzie and Zach sitting poolside at lunchtime.
As you can see, as this was taken, he was in process of toppling poor Z over--not nice at ALL! This was after he snatched Z's toy! But he asked forgiveness (we think), Z forgave him (we think) and all is right w/their world. Outside of bullying buddies, he likes paddling in his floating boat--kicks his legs a good bit and is learning to splash some, too. He also loves to drink the water by sucking on the front of the boat--yuck. Mommy has to tip the boat up a bit so Sam can't swallow the pool.
And auntie Peg gave Sam this bear so we can watch Sam grow alongside him... only problem is, the bear is shedding like a, well, like a bear in spring! And Sam can't keep his hands off him, or even sit alongside him for more than a nanosecond, so this may be the only photo of Sam and the bear. He's wearing a shirt aunt Nan sent him--says F.B.I. --fat, bald and innocent. ha!
Thanks for stopping by-- ttfn, mb for We Three

1 comment:
That's a great idea with the bear! I wish I had thought of something like that! You could always put it in a bag in the closet and pull it out once a month for pictures if it keeps shedding! My vote is for you to keep it up taking those monthly pictures! I love the picture of him "loving" Zack... they are so cute together! Hopefully one day Mackenzie will catch one of their handsome eyes... hee, hee!
Post a Comment