I dunno, I just think they're so cute-- this is just the boys, Sam and his bud, Zachary, having a good time in the backyard one of the 1st fall days we had. Sam looks like such an old man in those sweats (a yard sale find)--they cracked me up that day, those boys. They're best buds. All day long Sam calls Zachary's name (Rock-a-REEEE!), but then if we arrange a little playtime for them together, he squeals and runs right by him--go figure.
Hope they're always best of friends. Today Sam ate Z's football--he tore chunks out of it w/his teeth, like a puppy would. Demolished it. It was Z's bday gift but he was very forgiving, and so was his momma, thank goodness... someday I'm sure I won't have to tell Sam "no chewing on the [insert here--table legs, windowsills, baseball bats ("Sam, do you see Ryan Howard or Shane Victorino eating their bats?!", books, footballs, trash cans...]. :- )

1 comment:
These pictures are great... just wishing Mackenzie could be a part of them! I love that they're at that stage where they ask all day for friends and then run past them when they finally do come over!
Post a Comment