Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sam the ___man?




The other day, Sam helped me by carrying the empty garbage can up from the curb--nice, eh? So then we were playing in the back yard and he was fiddling w/his bike and trike upside down and it gave me the idea of photos to ask the question--what kind of vocation will Sam choose? A mechanic? "Waste manager?" Landscaper? Maintenance man? We don't much care what his career will be, we just hope he loves the Lord!







(The vacuum pic isn't that great--he got the little vac from his MD grandmom and would not put it down for the first week, I'd say... it was difficult to get him to stop moving long enough to photograph him!)

More to come--we had an impromptu playdate w/"Rok-a-reee" the other day. I got a few photos.

Oh and here's a video of Sam repeating what he learned from daddy when they were at Home Depot today (daddy and our friend Gary are putting in a new garbage disposal for us--woohoo!).

Apparently, Sam was cracking people up all over the Depot w/this comment:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam's I dunno comment made me thing of the movie, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, when the father says, "I dunno, is he a good Greek boy, I donno I donno I donno, nobody tells me nothing." Loved it! I say a mechanic with rounded talents to start his own home improvement business!!!Love you, L.