Friday, March 6, 2009

We got our snow!



I know plenty of people who weren't happy about the 8-10 inches of white stuff we got this week, but I'm truly a snow-lover and even tho it was a rough weekend w/Sam AGAIN sick, not sleeping most of the weekend w/a nasty URI, I loved looking out every window at the winter wonderland. One last hurrah before spring!  Sam felt better by Tues AM so he went out w/friends, Becky and Betsy F and Edie took photos for me...










Here's friend Tom and my hubby (in matching jackets), doing Saturday projects (before the snow).  Bryan's building us shelves for basement storage--they'll be way stronger than the plastic ones we have and he's learning tons about woodworking.  I'm so proud of him!





This is a common site any given Sunday-- Sam at church 2 weeks ago (too sick to go last week).  After the service, you can find him nestled amongst a gaggle of girls who love him to pieces and herd him around the auditorium.  Here he's wearing a new outfit from grandmom--"grandmom went to Fla and all Sam got was this outfit!"  hee hee-- doesn't he look so handsome?!  (and seriously, I am very grateful for the beautiful sweater, super cool shirt and cords she got him -wish he cd wear them longer but he's lengthening fast!)














Daddy and Sam enjoying a quiet read together.

I'll have more photos coming soon so ck back in a few days.  Might even try to get some video on here!  So ttfn, 
mb for We Three

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mb--Love reading your blog! Sam looks like he's having fun with the gals. I really like the one of him being paraded around at church. Have fun and hope to talk soon.
Judith