Tuesday, February 24, 2009

a funny to share

This pajama photo was one of Sam's sick days--early Feb--but he was so darn cute I had to put it on here.  Grandmommy made the pj's and I had Sam in them all day that day.  He carried around a photo of my friends, Donna and Fred's dogs all day saying "oof, oof" (that's woof, woof, of course!).















Then that weekend, I had him out grocery shopping--it was a warmer day.  He sat in the grocery cart sideways and to me, he looked like a snowboarder sitting on a chairlift.  Those same friends were out west skiing at the time (we usually go w/them but this yr stayed home w/Samuel, who's a bit too young to learn!).  So I took the photo w/my cellphone and texted it to them in Colorado.  :- )

And this is a YouTube video you gotta see.  I've seen lots of these before, this one included, but Sam's starting to laugh like this and there's nothing like a baby's laugh (we do everything we can to hear him laugh.)  Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_mBLWpdwnI
til next time--mb for WeThree 





1 comment:

All 8 of Us said...

Your little man is just too stinkin' cute!! Yes, I can definitely see him hitting the slopes with his snowboard...maybe joining our hs group next winter??? :)
Love,kath