Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bday revisited

Hello again, folks.  I was just looking thru the pics bryan took (he reminded me he took these w/one hand while he filmed w/the other--what-a-guy!) of Sam's 1st bday and I chuckled out loud and thought, I should really put them all on the blog.  Not like they charge you for photos or anything!  SoI hope they bring a smile to your faces, too.  He sure enjoyed that sugar.
Bon appetit for WeThree...







 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I like cake too! I always read your blog and love it. Hope to see you all soon.
Judith
P.S. My first comment I posted didn't take, so I'm writing it again. Sorry if it repeats.

Blended & Blessed said...

Sam is just adorable. I love those eyes and to see him so into that cake, it's great. It's been a while since I've read your blog and it was nice to catch up. Kari ;o)