Oh boy, the boy is crawling... Dad is excited, mom is less than thrilled. :- ) Sam hasn't learned how to sit up from a lying down position, but he has learned how to shoot across the floor once he's prone. We're moving the dangerous things out of reach and will have to use pac-n-play time more than floor time, if one of us can't be right there the whole time! Maybe we'll get a little video clip on here-- Julie's so good at that.
Daddy's also teaching Sam to play guitar. hmmm...
Not much else to report this week. We made a cameo appearance at a pool day-- Kathi and crew were there. Sam enjoyed the kids making over him.
And Cris stopped by for a visit Friday. Sam LOVED her right from the start. I'm hoping if I do the things she recommends, we'll have a singer on our hands someday. Maybe even one who sounds like one of the "B-von-Trappe" family. :- ) I can dream, can't I? Here's Sam and Mrs. B.
ttfn, mb for We Three

3 comments:
Hello Marybeth...I found a link to your blog from Julie's blog. It was so fun getting to meet your little guy last week.You're a momma!!!! We are so happy for you...I look forward to seeing what's going on with you and Sam by checking your blog! God Bless..Shannon
MaryBeth, he looks wonderful! I have had alot of people asking where he is. I tell them he is in the most wonderful family now, his forever home. They are very thankful for you. It is great to see you are continuing with the "music" lessons. He always enjoyed making a joyful noise. He is sure to be a great singer, he has so much to say. We are still praying for your family and hope to hear more good news. Thanks for sharing ena
By the way, I didn't instruct him as to where to strum that guitar. Just from watching me, he learned to strum the strings over the opening. I keep forgetting how smart he is, until I see him doing something that he has learned from us.
Post a Comment