Many have asked what's Sam's birthday-- well today he is 6 months old! He was born Jan 17, 2008.
And another fyi, this blog must be on Pacific time as it always says I posted it about 3 hrs before I actually did. So don't be fooled when I say things like, after dinner, and it's only 2:30 by blogtime--it's actually 5:30! :- )
ttfn, mb
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aww... you've been posting so much stuff and I just now checked it! I can't believe he's crawling! What a strong little guy! I think we need to get a picture of Sam with his guitar and Mackenzie with her drums... the future youth band =) I'm so glad I'm a mom with you! You're such a happy mom... despite the teething, you really keep a joyful attitude that is contagious!
Wow! So much news, and so fast! I'm so glad to hear Sam is bonding so well, how could he not?! Sending you love, Kara and crew
Post a Comment