All my friends are wondering if I've gotten enough snow this yr and I still gotta say... bring it on! I love this stuff, tho we are forutnate enough to have power (for the moment) and live in a warm house w/lots of good food available to eat, a dryer to dry the snow clothes after we come in, hot water to shower, etc... still, I am really enjoying watching my son play in the snow, and the birds eat at the feeders and flit from tree to tree. Nothing like a bright red splash of a cardinal against the backdrop of white snow and dark tree trunks and branches. Beautiful. And I thank God for it!
And here's our neighbors, Chrissi and Gary, graciously applying shovel and snowblower to our driveway on the Sat round of snow (27 inches!). We have the best neighborhood.

This is Sam on his way to "Rockary's" house (Zachary) in the blizzard. I said we gotta get this on film for posterity's sake. I can just hear him telling his kids someday, "I once walked thru a blizzard just to see my friend Zachary!"
This is Sam on his way to "Rockary's" house (Zachary) in the blizzard. I said we gotta get this on film for posterity's sake. I can just hear him telling his kids someday, "I once walked thru a blizzard just to see my friend Zachary!"
Sam plays so long his hands are frozen but he cries when you bring him in. Yesterday, he was hollering "shovel!" over and over again b/c I wouldn't let him stay out more than 1/2 hr. He'd fallen into a huge puddle and his mittens were soaked--what kind of mom would I be if I let him stay out there?! :- )
Think that's about it for now. I hear there's even more snow coming next Mon-->Tues--yippee!! We're breaking some serious records and we're still not thru w/winter yet. wow!
ttfn, mb for WeThree

2 comments:
Too cute!!! Hey, how do you get that picture so big at the top of your blog...we've been trying and it does not work :( Care to share your secret??
Love,Kath
Neighbor Pat H was telling us all about snow ice cream..who knew!!! I thought it was something she invented! Now Sam's enjoying it, as you did MBC! Love you guys, L,
Post a Comment