Wednesday, December 30, 2009

overdue Thanksgiving pics


As I'm about to load in our Christmas pics, I figured I'd best get the Tgvg ones in! We enjoyed dinner at my mom's w/about half of the Norment gang present. We missed aunty Peg again this year--she's totally a snowbird these days, heading to Fla in Oct, well before freezing weather strikes.
Mom, Lucy, Tom and Pam
Peter and Rick--getting into the usual heavy (but fun) political discussions and appetizers!
Our newest Norment, Eliot, w/his momma, Christy, Megan and Bryan
Bill and Will set up a train for Sam
Bryan and the 2 young-uns--Sam enjoyed Eliot very much, as did we all.

Sam and one of his furry friends, Beau




Off to the Yuletide Ride--PATCO's free train ride into the city, complete w/Santa, elves and musicians to entertain while riding. Once in town, we went to see the light show and Dickens wax-figure production at old Wannamaker Bldg, and walked around a bit before coming home.

Sam (a month later) still talks about riding the choo-choo.


Truly, Christmas updates on the way. Happy New Year to all and ttfn, Mb for WeThree

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gramma Marge looks like she's enjoying the party! GREAT food all 'round as usual. Loved chance to remember fun day, even tho we shoppers forgot to get a pic in with Tom and all our loot!!! Wonderful shot of S checking out the lights! Await more! Happy New Year and love, Lucy and Rick

Anonymous said...

Great photos all around, but I really love the one of Sam and Beau!
Judith