Wednesday, June 24, 2009

our climber/musician





Yes, folks, you knew it would be so, didn't you? Sam is an avid climber. A few weeks ago (sorry it took me so long to post this) he was w/daddy in the living and dining rm area. I heard him playing the piano--not unusual as he often does. But then I heard some different sounds and walked out to investigate--Bryan was literally a yard away but out of sight. Sam (dressed in his slippery sleeper pj's) was kneeling on the piano keys, feet sticking up behind him, writing on a music book w/a pencil I keep on the piano w/one hand and holding a framed photo of the 3 of us in the other. Balanced on his slippery knees! I cdn't get a pic of him--was afraid it would encourage him to do it again. So here a pic of the damage...




Silly me, he did it again anyway--only this time he stayed on the bench. So I took some photos. Also got a video of him scooting his play yard around like an amoeba. We now have to block the yard w/tables or he takes it all over the place--always wants to eat the plants, for example... Next, he'll climb under it, I imagine--my days of Sam contained during dinner prep are soon over. ;- )



I have loads to catch you all up on--ck back soon! ttfn, mb for WeThree

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He does NOT like confined space, that is for sure! ...safety aside!!! I loved how he listend to your instructions of "no touch" and proceed to move to another space:) Can't wait to see you all on the 4th! Love and hugs, Auntie Lucy

Anonymous said...

Hmm, not sure my first message too, so I"m continuing to fill space:) How exciting, you do have a natural musician in the making I believe!! Now, how to let him create in a safe environment, right!!! Love you, Auntie Lucy

Anonymous said...

Sam's the MAN! Love seeing him up to his antics. You do a great job of catching him in the act!

Love to all,
A.Arlene