Friday, May 15, 2009



A day at Longwood Gardens w/Aunt Pam, Aunty Peg and her friend, Tony.  Sam loved running along the paths.  We're planning another day w/my old school chum, Judith, our moms and her 2 boys.




"This is all I need, this book"... here's Sam after having moved his play-yard across the room in order to get a book off the table.  In the 2nd photo, you'll see the very happy look on his face--such an accomplishment.  :- )


Babysitting our buddies, Madeline and Zachary on a hot afternoon.  Many tks to the Kachs for the sand/water table--a huge hit, even w/o the sand!





Here's a little clip of Daddy and Samuel playing ball...

Ck back again soon-- we visited the K's and their 4 kids the other day--an easy walk and lots of fun stuff to do in their backyard!  I'll post it soon as I can.  ttfn, mb for WeThree

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the video...which I ONLY JUST figured out. I've enjoyed the BLOG for several visits. DUH! See you three soon. AUNTIE Lucy.