Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving photos

(this is the 2nd installment of TWO NEW posts!) :- )
Managed to get some pics off the camera of Thanksgiving at my mom's. Don't know who took most of these--we came home that night and I realized I'd only taken one photo!! Most of our time, Bryan and I spent chasing one wild and crazy Sam who didn't sleep ALL DAY--have I mentioned he doesn't sleep in a car, even on 1.5 hr rides during nap- or bedtime?? Outside of that, he enjoyed meeting aunt Lucy/uncle Rick and their brood and all in all, a good time was had by WeThree ('cept for the crying in the car thing...). :- )































































And here we are choosing our tree--turned out to be much warmer than the morning and we overdressed!

Am sure we'll get more photos of Sam's first Christmas--see you all soon. For WeThree,
ttfn, mb

No comments: