Samuel is a beautiful baby! So glad he is bonding with you and adjusting to his new home. Love his smile and big beautiful eyes. I share your joy,MB. "Every good and perfect gift comes from above, coming down from the Father of heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."James1:17
His great smile just warms the heart!! I am so happy for you both!! Children are truly a blessing, and so glad you have been blessed! Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing! Wendy
2 comments:
Samuel is a beautiful baby! So glad he is bonding with you and adjusting to his new home. Love his smile and big beautiful eyes. I share your joy,MB. "Every good and perfect gift comes from above, coming down from the Father of heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."James1:17
His great smile just warms the heart!! I am so happy for you both!! Children are truly a blessing, and so glad you have been blessed! Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing! Wendy
Post a Comment